General Membership Virtual Meeting Login DetailsJune 5, 2020
We’re going virtual! Here’s how you tune in …
Due to the unusual circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the Ocean Beach & Yacht Club Board of Governors has elected to move our scheduled June 6, 2020 General Membership Meeting to an online, virtual platform to ensure the safety of our community.
To access this webinar, please follow these steps exactly:
- Access the webinar room at https://sfx.clickmeeting.com/obyc on the day of the event. Please try to access the link 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting so you can accurately test your system.
- When you reach the landing page, please enter your OBYC ADDRESS in the field as YOUR NAME. Please make sure to use an accurate email.
- The password for the room is: [[ can be found in your letter or email ]]
- If you do not enter your OBYC address in the “Your Name” field, you will be removed from the room.
- Please make sure you are using a modern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) for an optimal experience. Internet Explorer will not work. We recommend also using a headset or earphones to improve your listening experience.
- Only ONE member from each household is allowed in the webinar room, due to voting reasons. If more than one member joins, one of you will be removed at random.
- Anyone else who wishes to watch the meeting live can do so by visiting the club’s Facebook page at facebook.com/ocean.beach.yacht.club.
The meeting will begin promptly at 9 AM ET and will require several voting topics, which you should have previously received in the mail.
OBYC General Membership Meeting
June 6th, 2020 @ 9 AM ET