Welcome to Ocean Beach & Yacht Club (Unit II)! We are glad that you chose to spend your vacation in our family-friendly community and hope you have a wonderful experience.
On this page, you will find all the logistical information necessary to make your stay at OBYC go smoothly. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Guest badges may be picked up at the Clubhouse located at 263 Harbor Drive. The clubhouse is open on:
- Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Sundays from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Guest badges begin on Saturday, June 18, 2022 and are required until Monday, September 5, 2022. The badge week starts on a Saturday through the end of the day on the following Friday.
All persons over 12 years of age require a badge.
Rental Home Badge Packages
Different size cottages are eligible to receive a different number of badges. Each badge package is sold as-is and cannot be broken down into smaller packages.
- $100.00/wkTwo bedroom cottages receive six badges
- $120.00/wkThree bedroom cottages receive eight badges
- $40.00/badgeIndividual badges may be purchased at $40 per badge for the week
- $10.00/person.Daily badges are sold by the badge checkers on the beach for $10.00 per person.
Parking passes are valid on OBYC club property, i.e. Clubhouse parking lot and Gull & Mallard Lane marina parking spaces.
The parking passes are not valid for the Ocean Beach Sales & Rental parking lots.
Additional parking passes may be purchased at the clubhouse for $10.00 a day.